Once you have completed the following Team Application, you will be directed to a "Team Checkout page". At that point, you will need to choose from multiple options for each contest that you're interested in.
Teams may use the following online form to apply for several different contests. If you would like to print and return a PDF application and pay by mail/fax/email, or for more information -- including Cook's Packet -- on specific contests, click on the links below:
- April 20-22 – Nor’Easter BBQ Showdown - DAY 1 & DAY 2 (Plymouth, MA) - KCBS Double-header
- April 28-29 – New Jersey KnoQ-out (Blairstown, NJ) - KCBS
- June 22-24 – Smoke In The Woods (Galway, NY) - NEBS & KCBS
- September 7-9 – 4th Green Mountain BBQ Championship (Randolph, VT) - NEBS & KCBS
- October 12-14 – 2nd Bay State BBQ Championship / Back to BAYsics Primitive Contest (Monson, MA) - Regular & Primitive KCBS Double-header
- October 20-21 – 2nd Ocean State BBQ Championship (West Kingston, RI) - KCBS
- ALL 2018 Campground BBQ Contests - 8 KCBS & 2 NEBS
- Each contest's entry fee includes (1) commemorative shot glass unique to each contest; and (1) night’s stay at a campground with water, 20+ amp electric, bathrooms, hot showers, and sewage/dump station. Most campsites are approximately 30'x30'.
- Teams must enter the 4 main contest categories to be eligible for Grand and Reserve Grand Champion.
- Contests may have an optional 5th category; teams must provide all supplies unless noted otherwise.
- KCBS contests can be held with either full payment or $75 nonrefundable deposit, paid in full 30 days prior.
- PRIZE PURSE UPDATE (as of 1.24.18): The prize purse still starts at $3,500, but will increase according to the following levels, plus possible sponsor add-ons:
- 25 teams = $4,000
- 30 teams = $4,750
- 35 teams = $5,500
- 40 teams = $6,500
- 45 teams = $7,500
- 50 teams = $8,500
* REQUIRED FIELDS